Weekly Arts Calendar 2-4-16 through 2-7-16
• Friday, February 5th“Hairball” – an 80’s music tribute band will perform at 8:00 pm at the Alerus Center.
• Friday, February 5th the Ludzik and Rerick art exhibit will be held at “The Guild” 311 Demers Avenue in downtown Grand Forks. The exhibit is open from 5:30 until 8:00 pm and is free to the public.
• Friday, February 5th a traveling art exhibit opens at the Kittson County Museum in Lake Bronson, Minnesota. It’s called “Minnesota Disasters.”
• Saturday, February 6th the 54th Annual “Feast of Nations” will be held at 5:00 pm at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks.
• Saturday, February 6th a “Sweetheart Ball” will be held at the Eagles Club in Thief River. Dance from 7 – 11 p.m. to music by Cathy Erickson Band. Lunch will be served at 8:45 p.m., food that’s donated and catered by David Lee, with free will offering going to the local Food Shelf. All welcome.
• Saturday, February 6th an art exhibition called “Songs for Spirit Lake” opens at the North Dakota Museum of Art in Grand Forks. The NDMOA is on the UND campus.
• Saturday, February 6th Local artist, Adam Kemp, will be directing an interactive month-long exhibition called “Two Art-Parties” at the Third Street Gallery downtown, Grand Forks. That runs through February 13th.
• Tuesday, February 9th a Fat Tuesday/ Mardi Gras Karaoke event from 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm in the Evergreen Grill at the University of Minnesota – Crookston campus. Gumbo & cornbread, Cajun shrimp noodle bowls will be available. The event is open to UMC students.