Arts Calendar September 4-7, 2014
- This weekend in Newfolden, Minnesota, it’s “NewFest”, from Friday, September 5th through Sunday, September 7th. Events include a parade, live music, carnival, flea market, crafts and more. “NewFest” is this weekend in Newfolden.
- Family “Fun Day” is this Saturday, September 6th in Argyle, Minnesota at Island Park. The event runs from 10 am until 2:30, Saturday afternoon.
- “Blast to Brooks” is this Saturday, in Brooks, Minnesota. Events include live music, a parade and food.
- The “Uff Da Mud Run” is Saturday, September 6th in the Greenway space of downtown East Grand Forks and Grand Forks, near the Sorlie Bridge. The 5K course will encompass 20 obstacles.
- Professional Bull Riding and Barrel Racing is this Saturday at the Sanford Center in Bemidji. The doors open at 6:30pm.
- The 5th Annual Fargo “Beer Festival” is Friday, September 5th at the Fargo Civic Center. Live music will be featured.
- The Northwest Minnesota Arts Council’s “Traveling Art Exhibit” is on display this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday at the Fosston Public Library. The Traveling Mini Art Exhibit includes original paintings, photography, drawings, pastels, and clay pottery.
- The Northwest Minnesota Arts Council’s exhibit called “Hidden Splendor” is on display this weekend and through September at the council’s gallery in the RiverWalk Center of downtown East Grand Forks. The exhibit features the work of photographer Chris Lane of Thief River Falls.