Pioneer 90.1 “Weekly Arts Calendar” – July 23rd through July 26th
PIONEER 90.1 FM
“Weekly Arts Calendar”
Thursday, July 23rd through Sunday, July 26th
• The Summer Performing Arts of Grand Forks present “Once on this Island” at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Performances dates are Friday, July 24th through Tuesday, July 28th. Curtain time at 7:00 pm. The Sunday matinee on the 26th begins at 2:00 pm.
• The Marshall County Fair in Warren, MN runs this weekend through Sunday, July 26th.
• The summer music series called “Blues on the Red” continues this weekend in downtown Grand Forks. The opener at 6:00pm is RB Stone, followed by headline performer Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys. The event is free.
• The North Dakota Museum of Art’s “Summer Concerts in the Garden Series” continues on Tuesday evening, July 28th. Featured performers include Joshua James from Salt Lake City, Utah. The gates open at 5:30, opening act at 6 followed by the headliner, Joshua James. Food will also be available.
• The musical group Porcupine Creek will perform on stage in the gazebo at Riverview Park in Roseau, MN on Thursday, July 30th at 6:30 pm.
• The Pequana and Prairie Fire Children’s Theater presents “Sleeping Beauty” at 7:00 pm on Friday, July 31st at the Lake of the Woods School Auditorium in Baudette, Minnesota.
• A Vehicle Show & Picnic Supper is scheduled at the Kittson County Museum in Lake Bronson, Minnesota on Friday, July 31st from 4:00 until 7:00 pm.
• The annual “RiverFest” at the Hartz Park in Thief River Falls, July 31st through August 8th. There will be live music, food and craft vendors and other entertainment for the entire family.
• Saturday, August 1st there’s a Bluegrass Festival at the Historic Baudette Depot in Baudette, Minnesota featuring four bluegrass bands. The music begins at 3:30pm.
• The North Star Stampede and Rodeo is scheduled this weekend through Sunday in Effie, Minnesota. Effie is north of Grand Rapids, near Bigfork, Minnesota.