Weekly Arts Calendar 07/17-07/19/14
• The 2014 Summer Concert in the Garden Series continues next Tuesday, July 29th at the North Dakota Museum of Art, as “St. Paul and the Broken Bones” will be performing on stage at 7:00 pm. “St. Paul and the Broken Bones”, next Tuesday night at the NDMOA.
• The Pennington County Fair runs this weekend, through Sunday in Thief River Falls. Among the events, there’s a bull ride Friday and Saturday evening, live music and a demolition derby Sunday afternoon.
• “RiverFest” is this weekend, through Sunday, in Drayton, North Dakota. Saturday’s events include a parade at 11 am, free swimming, a rib dinner and fireworks. Sunday’s events include a horseshoe tournament.
• The Kittson County Fair runs this weekend through Sunday in Hallock, Minnesota. Live entertainment on the free stage includes the Cathy Erickson band.
• “Art in the Park” will be held on Sunday, July 20th in Roseau, Minnesota, at the Pioneer Farm from 10 until 5.
• The Roseau County Fair runs next week, from Sunday, July 20th through Friday, July 25th in Roseau, with live entertainment and music, a rodeo, demolition derby and carnival.
• Greater Grand Forks “SPA”, the summer performing arts group, present “Peter Pan”, Friday, July 18th through Tuesday, July 22nd at Red River High School in Grand Forks. Performances times are 7 pm with a 2 pm Sunday matinee.
• The Greater Grand Forks “Art and Wine” walk will be held on Saturday, July 19th from 1 to 5 pm in downtown East Grand Forks and Grand Forks.