Be part of Community Radio!
There are lots of ways to get involved in Community Radio for the Northland:
- Host a live show on any of our three stations
- Interview local newsmakers
- Create feature stories about interesting people
- Conduct remote broadcasts from community events
- Write stories or take photos for our website
- Help us share the station through social media
- Assist with pledge drives and business underwriting
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about broadcasting, we’re here to teach you! No experience is needed, and the training is free.
Contact station manager Mark Johnson to get started:
Call (218) 683-8587