Weekly Arts Calendar – NW Minnesota and Beyond! 3-28 through 4-1
PIONEER 90.1 FM
“Weekly Arts Calendar”
Thursday, March 29th through Sunday, April 1st
• The Greater Grand Forks Community Theater presents Agatha Christie’s murder classic “And Then There Were None”, this Friday and Saturday – the 30th and 31st – at the Fire Hall Theater in downtown Grand Forks. Curtain time is 7:30 pm.
• North Dakota State Science & Engineering Fair – Thursday Apr 5th at the UND Memorial Union in Grand Forks. The exhibits will be open to the public on Friday, April 6th from 2:00 to 4:30 p.m.
• The North Dakota Museum of Art will host their final “Sunday Concert in the Galleries” performance of the season on Sunday, April 8th. Featured will be the classical music of Robert Dick. Performance time is 2:00 pm at the NDMOA, on the UND campus in Grand Forks.
• The final dinner of the “International Dinner Series” will be held on Wednesday, April 4th in Bede Ballroom at the University of Minnesota – Crookston campus. The menu includes: Scotch Eggs & Salad, Corn Brisket, Potatoes and Cabbage. Serving begins at 5:00 pm and concludes with the singing and dancing of UMC International students.
• The Sacred Heart Drama Department presents “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” on Friday and Saturday April 6th and 7th and Sunday April 8th. Show times are 7 pm on Friday and Saturday. Sunday matinee at 2pm.